Janelle is an associate in the firm’s litigation and real estate departments. She concentrates her practice in condominium and real estate litigation, permitting matters, and land use litigation, as well as leasing and transactional matters.
Janelle received her J.D. from Northeastern University School of Law where she was Editor-in-Chief of the Northeastern University Law Review and a teaching assistant for the property law and legal research and writing programs. During law school and prior to joining Moriarty Troyer & Malloy LLC, Janelle was a federal judicial intern for the Honorable Denise J. Casper, U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts.
- ▪ B.A., Tufts University (2009)
- ▪ J.D., Northeastern University School of Law (2017)
- ▪ Massachusetts (Pending Admission on November 14, 2017)
- ▪ Editor-in-Chief, Northeastern University Law Review, (2016-2017)
- ▪ Recipient of the Denise Carty-Bennia Memorial Bar Award (2017)